Thursday, April 5, 2012

First Look Poster: Dangerous Ishhq | Return of Karisma Kapoor opposite Rajneesh Duggal


First Look Poster: Dangerous Ishhq | Return of Karisma Kapoor opposite Rajneesh Duggal

First Look Poster: Dangerous Ishhq | Return of Karisma Kapoor opposite Rajneesh Duggal



Starring Karisma Kapoor, Rajneesh Duggal, Divya Dutta, Jimmy Shergill, Ruslaan Mumtaz, and Arya Babbar.
Dangerous Ishhq is a suspense thriller set to release on May 11th directed by Vikram Bhatt.

 The film is a “thriller based on past-life regression” and according to Bhatt, Dangerous Ishhq 3D is a film that I have drawn from the experiences of my real life. I had a tryst with emptiness that took me on to the path of spirituality and the search for answers. I studied psychic meditation and then slowly the art of regression into past lives. I know that all this sounds like a lot of nonsense to the people
who won't believe but to someone like me who has been through the fire of that experience there is no turning back. 

Dangerous Ishhq 3D is a film that a lot of us might be living even without
knowing it. 3D and the return of the super talented Karisma Kapoor will always be talking points but to me it's the continuation of a journey that I began years ago! Many lives that we live and many bodies that we change but the ever searching soul that remains one.